Fees will be as per the Government rates.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Instructions and guidelines by teachers are to be strictly followed by the student.
- Mobile or others devices which will hamper the studies are not allowed in the institution.
- Students should strictly abide by the dress code set by the institution.
- If any student(s) found guilty for damaging the school property, he/she shall be liable for payment towards the loss suffered by the institution.
- Students should pay the fees in time.
- Students shall not ask for refund of his/her fees.
- Students shall abide by the rules framed by the institution for the betterment of the school.
- Only the authorized person whose name appears on the identity card will be allowed to meet on sunday from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Student shall not leave the hostel premises without intimating the concerned authority and also abide by the hostel rules and regulations.
- Students should have their food in the hostel mess & will never bring in any junk food or outside food except fruits and vegetables.
- Students shall not involve themselves in any affairs harmful for the institution in any manner. In case found involved, he/she will stand expelled and the college will not be responsible for any mishap arising out of such matter.
- In case of a day scholar, the student shall not claim any relief or responsibility for any matter outside the institution campus.
- CONDUCT OF THE CANDIDATE
- Conduct of the candidates and in their classes as well as premises of the institute and Hospital must not
cause disturbance to the to fellow students of other classes.
- The students are not allowed to use alcohol or to attend training classes under the influence of any
type of intoxicants. i.e., Tobacco, Barbiturates, etc. in the premises of the Hostel and the institute.
- Use of Pan, Pan Masala or Gutkha or chewing tobacco or snuff & supari, smoking of cigarettes or bidi
and curate are banned in the institute premises.
- 100% attendance in the theoretical & practical/experience training classes is compulsory for appearing
in the half yearly/final examination but the Director may exempt any student/candidate from this condition
with convincing reason.
- The student/candidate will not keep himself/herself absent from the theoretical or practical training classes
without prior permission or intimation to the Director of the Institute, otherwise disciplinary action
will be taken against him/her.
- In order to pass the examination, a candidate must obtain 50% of the marks in each of the paper, practical, etc.
and atleast 51% on the aggregate.
- A candidate who fails to pass or present himself/herself for the examination shall have to appear in all
the subjects for the Supplementary Examination.